Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

When can I take my bra off?!

I'm bottle feeding, so when my milk came in began to wear a bra 24 hours a day. Just wondering, now (.)(.) .don't hurt anymore and are no longer hard, do I still need to wear a bra at night? What have you girls done? Thanks. xx mithical and James 15 days old.

Replies

• Hi Mithical

I am no longer wearing a bra in bed anymore. I had to keep mine on for a while as I was still leaking quite a bit of milk and needed to wear breast pads but now I'm not I've finally got rid of the wearing them at night and its lovely. image
  • I think I got rid of mine when my breasts went soft again and no longer felt like they were full of milk. So i'dsay you'd be fine to stop wearing them in bed.

My thing now is that I need to get measured again as still wearing maternity bras that don't fit properly
  • Thanks girls. Looking forward to a bra free night then! image I probably could do with being re-measured as well actually. xx
  • i stopped wearing mine last week as they still leaked till then, i feel like my bras are too big now although i am gonna leave it a while in case they shrink anymore, as i have wasted so much money on bras!!

becca and jacob
    4 weeks, 3 days old