Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

For NN, Mithical and Magic Bean

Hey ladies, seems like ages since I spoke, I see your posts around and about and keep an eye on how you're all doing. How are things, how are your gorgeous little ones getting along? Do you feel well into the swing of things now? Hope all is good, sending love.

Em & Fred xx

Replies

• Hey hun. James is good. Taking milk well, not napping brilliantly in the day, but sleeping at night reasonably well. Seem to have a bit of reflux, but the colic is under control. How about you and your little man? xx
  • Hey there, he sounds the same as Fred! We're weaning and teething so he alternately throws his food around or ignores it completely! He's still a tiddler at 14lb 7oz, but he's my tiddler and we are now under instructions from HV to have 2 teas everyday!

Good to hear from you hun, take care and a big hug for James xx
  • Oh bless him! James was 14 lbs 3oz when last weighed! Fred's 8 months isn't he, like my bean would have been? :cry:

Two teas, wow. Hope he puts on some weight soon. Bet he's just petite though. :\) xx
  • Hi Em

So good to hear from you! I did try to add you on FB - not sure if you got the request though??

We're good thank you. Still feels so surreal to be a mummy at last! I am absolutely loving it image

Olyvia is doing well - she is 4 months old today (already!) and also a tiny little thing weighing in at 9lb 10oz last week. But she's perfect image Still BF'ing and HV is pleased with her weight gain so we're happy....she's just petite! She started rolling over last week and is laughing away now too so it's all go! She changes so much everyday :\)

Are you doing BLW? I think we're going to try this when it's time but I'm in no hurry to push her. They grow up so quickly as it is!

Hope you and Fred are both well - give him a big hug from me and Lyvi!

Love NN and Olyvia xxx

http://lb1f.lilypie.com/Tp6A.png

http://lbff.lilypie.com/vBTq.png

• Hey ladies

So lovely to hear from you and so nice to hear you are all doing so well. We should introduce Fred and Olyvia, they are obviously going to be 2 petite people!

Yes, he is 8 months now, it's bitter sweet isn't it having our lilttle guys but still having those that we lost tucked away in our thoughts.

We are doing BLW, but tbh I am finding it a little bit stressful, mainly cos Fred will not eat if anything's bothering him, and there's always something bothering him! Finally, he got his first tooth yest. I keep wondering how long it will be before he actually has a proper meal! He's getting good with chewing and swallowing now and loves breadsticks! He did gag to start with on anything lumpy and was occasionally sick when things got stuck. But he's doing fine now.

Congrats on doing so well with the BF Nat, it's lovely that things are going well for you.

Keep in touch both of you, always nice to hear how things are going.

Magic Bean, where are you, hun??!

xxxx

Oh PS Nat, I registered on FB but I never use it, my friends are nagging me permanetly to get on board so if I do I will be sure to add you as a friend.

xx

• Hello...!!

How lovely to hear from you.. sounds like you and Fred are doing really well.... I can't believe he is 8 months already..!! Doesn't time fly... !

I haven't been on here in ages and what a lovely surprise to get a message from you...

Harry and I are doing really really well... he is just over 4 months and is huge..!! We have just started giving him a bit of puree and he just loves it... and gets so excited when I bring out the little spoon... so pleased he likes my attempts at puree's..!! he had banana yesterday and was just so pleased with himself it was gorgeous..!!

He is also finally sleeping through the night... and napping well during the day... I know it will all chnage but for now we seem to have found a lovely rhythem and enjoy the day together...

Bertie (doggie) is also really sweet with him... he is more interested in having a good old sniff of his nappy area..!! and if there are any bear toes to nuzzle..!!

I hope you and Fred are enjoying this lovely weather....??

Love
    Annabel xx