Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2010

hallowe'en *UPDATED WITH A PIC*

the dressing LO's up for christmas on the christmas thread made me think of hallowe'en. i'm a fancy dress junkie and dress up at any chance i get so can't wait to buy outfits for LO too. I don't really DO hallowe'en but i'm thinking i may have my mum, step dad and nana up this year for a mini party for madam just so i can dress her up lol

anyways, back to the point of my post...what are you going to be sressing LO's up as if you're dressing them up? i'm ordering a pink bunny outfit tomorrow when i get paid and i can't wait image i'm also going into town to buy some elastic and fabric to make LO a tutu to wear for daddy's birthday next weekend lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120598735048&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

the bunny outfit i'm getting image

****************************UPDATE************************

well i'm too impatient to wait for hallowe'en it seems so i ordered it yesterday thinking she could be the birthday bunny for daddy next weekend instead hehe

so for those of you who don't have us on FB here's a piccy

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad59/jemmykins/46261_142373599136039_100000902006343_223083_3287626_n1.jpg

[Modified by: *jemmykins* on 21 August 2010 12:54:05 ]

Replies

• OMG that is soo cute!
  • Aw that is adorable! My friend bought her daughter a little witches outfit the other which looked cute! I'll prob just have a look in tesco's as they often do fancy dress, although not sure they'll come small enough. I love the idea of Harry as a big round, orange pumpkin! Xx
  • there's some pumpkin ones on ebay too! and i'm sure mothercare do a pumpkin, a bat, and a devil usually too x
  • Brilliant! Will have a look in mothercare in that case! My local village are holding an alice in wonderland fancy dress competition at the village f????te, prizes for best alice, mad hatter and White rabbit. I wanted to dress harry up as the mad hatter but can't find any top hats small enough! Going to dress him up as the White rabbit. Poor harry! Xx
  • they have that rabbit outfit in white too. lol.

sorry i've been searching baby outfits all night i can probably find any kind! lol

go to new look hun, they have the hairband mini top hat hair accessories (they are on sale in mine atm too) which would probably be the perfect size for a lil one x
  • That's a fab idea, would never of thought of that. Willtake a look next time I'm in town. I've a waistcoat already, but wanted a little tailed coat, short of making it I'd imagine that'd be impossible to find! So tempted by the bunny outfit you've posted, would have to be white though, my hubby wouldn't forgive if I dressed our son up in a pink one! Xx
  • they do it in blue too! haha

hey mia's mummy image fancy dress looks cute, any excuse lol
  • This is my dd1 from last year dressing up! as you can see I like dressing up too! so much so that we have actually had Lizzies hallowe'en outfit since our 20 week scan!!!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs092.snc3/15947_324102065301_876265301_9496806_286836_n.jpg

Lizzie will be dressing up as a pumkin and dd1 hasn't decided what she will be this year yet!
  • Soooooo cute that bunny outfit!!

We're very excited about Hallowe'en too image Saw some outfits in Mothercare today actually and have been trying to decide what to get her. The pumpkin would be funny and looks very cute but Daddy wants to dress her up as Minnie Mouse!

Will have to do some searching around and see what I can find!

Wannababy - loving the witch outfit! And what gorgeous hair she has image

Love NN xx
  • Oh how cute does Emmy look! So adorable. Xx