Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

An update from me

Congratulations to everyone on there babies.

I thought for thoses that remember me i would just let you all know what has happened.

Sadly my baby has grown wings again.

I gave birth on Monday 31st January at 09.17am to a little boy, We have called him Patrick John and he weighed 46g.

We spent some time with him and have hand and footprints, we also have so photos of our perfect but tiny little boy.

Still feeling very lost, angry, hurt.

I am sorry for putting a down on things in here but, after a conversation with another member about my worries about posting decided that after all the support you were last time i needed to let you all know how things had gone.

Donna xxx

Replies

• Hi Donna

Didn't want to R&R. Just to say I am so sorry about the loss of Patrick John. My heart goes out to you hun, sending you lots of love and my thoughts to you and your family xxx
  • I'm so sorry for your loss hun.

I wish there were words to make you feel better.

xxx
  • Ah hun that's terrible to read.

Am so sorry for your loss.

I hope you and oh and taking good care of each other.

Rip little man

xx
  • Hi Donna....glad you felt strong enough to come and post here and tell us about your son. So sorry for your loss of Patrick John - sending you and your family love and strength at this impossible time xx
  • Thank you ladies. Trying to come to terms with things but it's tough

xxx