Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby Jude!

My beautiful son Jude Harrison, was born by forcepts on the 3rd Feb (making him 13days overdue!) at 2.45pm weight a huge 9lbs 2!

it was a bit of a traumtic birth in the end and still struggling to get my head around how/why it happened the way it happened, as it resulted in a very bad tear so i have already been told i would not be able to deleiver naturaly again - but i would not change it for the world and would do it all over again to get my beautiful baby out safe!

hope your all enjoying your lovely bundles i know i am mine!

So that means i'm offically moving to BIF but will check in on you lovely ladies over the coming months!

thanks so much for all your suport over the last 9/10 months xxx

Replies

• congrats hun. sorry to hear it was a traumatic birth but glad your LO is out safe and sound. hope you're recovering well.

Cx
  • congratulations, and welcome young Jude...finally! Sorry to hear to had a torrid time of it, hopefully it will pale into a distant memory and as you say, Jude more than makes up for it eh? Hope you're recovering and enjoying your cuddles xx