Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Noisey baby?

Anyone else's little bundle of joy sound like an old man in their sleep? I look at Niamh lying there like a little fairy all wrapped in pink and serene looking and next she lets out a massive fart or starts grunting n groaning lol There's nothing up with her, she's just noisey, I don't remember Lorelei being like that but then again she never flipping slept... image

Replies

• My babs is the same. She sleeps quite well during the night but is so noisey that she keeps waking me up even though she is asleep. My hubby says it sounds like there's a dog panting in the room.
  • lol...this is so funny! Our little 'princess' is also a noisy little monster and I was beginning to worry about it, to be honest. She grunts and growls sooooo much, whether awake or asleep, like a wolf cub or something, especially if she's being moved around. Like you, she wakes me in the night just with her noises, not crying for a feed or anything. This doesn't bode well for the toddler and teenage years...reckon she'll be a stroppy little mare! (But still love her to bits!!) :lol:
  • Mine is a noisy sleeper - probably doesn't help that he seems to have blocked nose.
  • Oliver doesn't make nice baby noises he just grunts away all the time x