Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Leaving baby?

Hi all

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their lo's...

Our house is on a path and we have to park the car across the road - it probably takes about two minutes to walk - I really need something from the car yet can't bring myself to pop over the road and leave him in the house (locked) while I go... do you think it would be ok? It seems daft really as I can easily spend 15 minutes in the kitchen with him asleep in the lounge but going out the house just seems different...

Interested to hear what you think...

Faye and Alfie - 7 weeks today!

Replies

• Hi it would b totally up to u!

I prob would n just run ur wee ass off lol!!

I have to leave zander in house when I put heidi in car the leave heidi in car when go get zander n I can b few mins by time I get heidi into car ect but right now there is no easyer way for me to do it so can only deal with one at time!

At that age as ling as he somewhere safe there notuch he can do!

• I'd agree with Heidi hun!! If he's asleep and in a safe place there is nothing he can do! Lol!!

Xx
  • I'd race to the car...you know he's safe and okay for a couple of mins. Think of it as the same as nipping to the loo. As you say yourself, we get on with things in the house with them in another room where we know they're safe. I'm sure he'll be absolutely fine xx