Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2011
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Old posts!

I was looking back through some of our posts before they went and i found our birth prodictions. I said Tyler would be born on the 6th feb, but when i found out that Southampton Fc were playing Man U on 29th jan i said to everyone that would be the day i had my baby! I thought i had added that onto our prodictions list but i didnt! Oh is Southampton mad and when we started TTC i said we would have a baby on a day they were playing and what do you know Tyler was born on 29th Jan! He made it out intime for kick off at 5.15pm by coming at 4.30 Haha shame OH missed the match though as i was in surgary after and i didnt know he didnt want to know the score so whilst in surgary i managed to find out and told him as soon as i got back to OH and Tyler!! image

Can you remember when you said little one would be born? Were you right?

XX

Replies

• I said 14th... image

he was 4 days before that! image

But I also said he would be here in time for United V Liverpool on the 9th and I went into labour that day... but he missed the match by more than a few hours by not being born till 10:09 the next morning image x
  • I originally said 28/12 and then changed to 3/1!! Either way the little madam kept me waiting until 14/1!! Lol!!

Whilst having contractions the day she was born I said she'd weigh the same as her bro which was 8lb 6oz but I was 1oz out!! Lol!!

I can't believe all our babies are here!! It's gone so fast. My little princess is 7wks 4 days and has her first jabs on Friday!! Eek!!

Xx
  • I think in the post, I said 11.1.11, as it was my original due date before scan and it would have been a cool birth date. But I had also said that it would be nice if he could come on his great Grandad's birthday 18/1, which our little Max did, sadly, Max's great grandad passed away a fortnight ago, before they had chance to meet each other image On the day of the funeral, Max was our little ray of sunshine and helped me get through the service by beaming up smiles at me from his sling and I think it gave my Nan some comfort to know that Max had his birth date.

Sacha and Max

xx
  • Hi ladies.

So sad sacha, sorry for your loss.

my prediction for little madam was 11/1/11, she arrived just before 6pm on the 10th, but I had 'assistance' in the form of drugs at hospital to get her out quicker, if not chances are she would have been born on the day I predicted.