Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I please join?

Hi All,

I've been hovering for a few weeks, too scared to join until second scan following an early bleed.

Scan yesterday was amazing, saw the little heatbeat and cried!

Scan put at about7+2 today(my calculation 8+3), so still a long way to go!

A bit about me, and 31, DH35. First pregnancy, 20 months TTC, first round of Clomid successful!

Replies

• Welcome! I'm glad everything went well at ur scan! u must have been so happy to see the heart beat! I also had early bleeding but had a scan at 5 weeks and everything looks fine so I'm going back next thursday to make sure it's all ok an growing. I'm also expecting a clomid baby! I fell on the second round. Good luck with the rest of ur pregnancy and I hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months image xx
  • Congratulations hun, I am 7+1 and had an early scan on Saturday and got teary too. There are lots of lovely girls on here to talk to, so any questions I'm sure you will find an answer. Is this your first? xx
  • yeah to clomid!!!

My son is a clomid baby (50mg) and this one (bennie!) is 100mg clomid. I honeslty think it is a wonder drug! I too have had almost constant bleeding but my bloods have doubled and i have a second scan on thursday morning. I have a history if mc so a little nervous but have everything crossed x
  • Congratulations and welcome!

Mrs B xxx
  • congrats and welcome to DIJ!! Hope u have a healthy and happy pregnancy! xxxxx
  • congratulations Hun, and to all you other ladies. X
  • Congratulations hun and welcome. So glad everything is ok. I bet your scan was amazing, do you have a little picture?

xx