Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice please

Hey I am about 8 weeks pregnant and up untill a few days ago I had lots of feeling sick and sore boobs! The sickness seems to have gone and boobs not as sore! Do you think this is a bad sign? X

Replies

• Options
    Hi hun

I could have written this a few days ago. I think that all symptoms come and go for a lot of women. I was getting worried yesterday as i'd not felt sick for a few days and boobs stopped hurting. But I've started feeling sick again today and my boobs hurt as well plus I've had loads of stretching going on down there.

Your body might just be adjusting to the hormones quicker.

Have you had any cramping? I think the sooner we get to see and hear our little beans, the better.

Try not to worry yourself hun x
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your reply Hun. I really panic about everything. I have my scan on the 21 st it can't come quick enough. I have had no pain or cramping or bleeding or anything. Thank you again you have made me feel a little better x
  • Options
    I'm another one who had the exact same worry the other day but then had the worst queasiness today so no longer worried. Guess symptoms may come and go. It's so hard not knowing. Want a scan every day, hehe.

• Options
    your only a few weeks off the 2nd trimester and sickness and stuff normally subsides by then as the placenta starts to take over the role of hormone production "so ive read" lol
  • Options
    I stopped all symptoms with my toddler at 8 weeks. They were back by week 10 tho and I was throwing up daily well into the second trimester and occasionally in the third!
  • Options
    I dont have any symptoms hun, and saw little bean on saturday with its hb flickering away. I was so worried as didnt feel pg, but every pregnancy is different xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. Aww its so amazing seeing the little heart beat, ooh lucky you charlieswife not having any symptoms. X