Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

odd symptom

all i can smell today is balloons no matter where i go or what i do everything smells like balloons lol very weird

Replies

• OMG just read your post and now I can taste them and its made me feel sickimage

Isn't pregnancy funny.

I constantly smell salt and vinegar crisps and taste them in my mouth and it makes my mouth water and me feel wretched
  • Hey peas how did the stopping smoking go? Have you quit now?
  • had abit of a lapse when i had driving test also had a huge amount of stress but am gonna give it another go...hate feeling guilty all the time but it is a very hard addiction to quit ive smoked for 13 years now its like losing an arm image
  • i love it when ur about to open a packet of salt and vinegar and ur mouth goes all watery.....if only that psychologist knew of those crisps before he used that poor dog in experiments to prove about salivation lol
  • hi all

i was worried as didnt have any symptoms but then as soon as i was between 6 and 7 weeks, i have a constant weird feeling in my belly which stops me from eating...aslo i had my kitchen painted, probably bad idea. i hardly go in there . sometimes i cant really smell the paint but sometimes i go in and immediately throw up!!

just waiting for the fumes to go, it got painted friday and they still havent gone so cant really use the kitchen!!

im not really feeling tired but have got mega bad migraines. not taking paracetamol - just bearing it image

my booking in will be at 9 weeks and my scan is 1st july, which if all goes well will be my week 12

xx