Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

yawn!!!

Thats it im doomed from now on....doesnt matter what i do or dont eat...i can no longer sleep due to heartburn......have been awake most of the last two nights and having to try and sleep verticaly using 4 pillows....nothing works if i dare lie sort of flat its like fire......dont remember it being this bad til much further on last time....oh joy a very tired me : (

Replies

• Gavascone? Urgh not must be very nice. Can't help as don't suffer with it xx
  • I had bad heartburn in my last pregnancy although not til the last trimester and I went to my doctor who prescribed me a big bottle of heartburn medicine, can't remember which one now but was a branded one! In Wales we get free prescriptions so didn't cost me anything, but even if you do have to pay one prescription might work out better than constantly buying small bottles!

Otherwise try not to eat too late in the evening, i tend to have a bigger meal at lunchtime and then a snack in the evening as i feel so bloated!

Or maybe drink milk before bed?
  • gaviscon is ace! hope you feel better soon xx
  • gaviscon makes me gag lol similar to when you take a shot of tequila and puke into your mouth at the same time lmao