Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012

one born every minute - recruiter!

hey girls

guess who i met at my midwife appt today? a recruiter for one born every minute! it appears they are looking for leeds mummies! unfortunately they don't pay but you do get a copy of the dvd - whoopteedoo. the thought of the nation seeing me without make up, looking fat and sweaty and in pain doesn't appeal.

It was an eventful trip as the midwife couldn't find the baby's heartbeat at first. turns out bubs was either hiding or just so active they couldn't trace it. After a glass of water and walk about, i went back in and she found it straight away! lovely to hear it.

so how is everyone doing?

Rach x

Replies

• god no they would have to pay me loads to it lmao i dont think im that attractive when giving birth...but would be entertaining as me and my bf would constantly pick at each other over silly rubbish....were just like that but its funny.

not doing too bad getting impatient already im not good at waiting for stuff, but big baby shop next weekend with bf and parents yays x
  • i wonder if they're not carrying on at Southampton now then?! that is where i plan to have baby, not keen on a film crew watching though!!! image