Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How are we all?

Hi All

Haven't been on here for ages! How is everyone doing? I feel absolutely massive at the moment! so much bigger than i was the last time at 23 weeks. I'm at the stage where i'm struggling to get comfortable at night time and also struggling to get out of a low seat as belly is pressing on my legs when i move upwards. nightmare! and we have SUCH a long time to go still. ANyone else feeling like this already?

Apart from that i feel great and am excited to meet the little fella when he arrives.

Struggling with boys names though. hubbie and I cannot agree at all. Veto is starting to sound good! lol.

Rach x

Replies

• I'm only 19 weeks but know exactly how you feel! Feel massive too, am hungry one minute, nauseous the next! cleaned the car on sunday, didn't think that was too energetic but still aching two days later! I'm also having problems bending over to pick things up which when you have a toddler is a lot of the time, i need one of those pincher things that people use to pick up litter!!

Yep, we're struggling with boys names too, have our girls, 3 choices in fact, but cannot agree on 1 boys name!

Seems such a long time to wait til babies are finally here! Doesn't help that I'm not enjoying my job, am on countdown - 71 days til I finish!
  • Exhausted lol, she's pressing on my legs so unless I'm laying down I start losing feeling in my thighs lol image

Am so glad to be off bed rest now though, had awfully strong braxton hicks a few weeks ago which freaked her out and she stopped moving for 12 hours so was put back on bed rest, so boring but loving the fact her kicks are getting stronger by the day image

xxx
  • you've been having braxton hicks already? wow, thats early! I've had a lot of discomfot around my hips this afternoon and been up and down from my desk to try and ease it!