Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just a little introduction . . :)

Good evening ladies!

Hope you are all feeling well or as well as can be during your pregnancy! I am a mummy of DD who was born Oct last year and have just found out that I'm expecting number 2. I only found out last week! Hubby and I weren't exactly trying, but we weren't exactly careful either as it took what seemed like ages trying for our DD so we thought we'd be okay. However, due to the fact that I've been having irregular periods and have had no symptoms whatsoever meant that I never even suspected I may have been pregnant, except for the fact that my waistline has disappeared again and had been feeling a bit more than gassy bubbles in my tummy!

I guess this time round it's going to feel like a relatively short pregnancy!

I guess I'm going to be cursed by those of you that have been getting every symptom going!! :lol: xxx

Replies

• wow, so when are you due? i find it fascinating when people don't know they are pregnant. my body goes through such dramatic changes as soon as i'm up the duff that i know almost instantly!

Rach x
  • i think if i didnt know i would have thought i was dying of something by now lol.....plus im huge lol congrats x
  • Congrats, although I only had a short spell of symptoms that could have been put down to a bug, I think I would have to consider that I had one of those baby sized tumors by now, I look like a telly tubby!

Does that make 14 months between your nippers? Wow, you'll be hit with mile stone after another mile stone! Mine are 14 today and 3 so this one feels a bit close to the 3 year old for me, I wont know what to doimage
  • Hi ladies!

Thanks for the warmn welcome. I'm due 16th Jan. I still can't get over the shock of how quickly I fell this time round so yes, they'll be 14 months between my two - eek!! Slightly freaking out about how I'm going to deal with 2 under the age of 2!! x
  • That's lovely that they'll be so close, our baby will be born two months before my DS' 3rd birthday but would have liked them a bit closer, was aiming for 2 years but didn't fall for 6 months! I actually had very few symptoms this time, probably as running round after a toddler gave me little time to think about myself, so had to keep reminding myself. Hard to miss now though, my bump is huge!