Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So Lucky...

Hi Ladies, this is a totally irrelevant post but just wanted to say, 'how lucky are we?' read a post last night about someone in another forum that has lost her third bub to MMC and it made me really emotional, now this pregnancy is nothing like my first two when I would cry at anything so it wasnt a hormone thing, it was a genuine sorrow for that lady and her hubby and everyone else in that situation, it got that much on my wave length I had a dream about it and couldnt get back to sleep, been up since 6am and it's just niggleing me, I cant believe how blessed I am to have my children, and to be here again on this journey hopefully to another healthy baby. And then I think about the moan I had to hubby last week about wanting a new sofa in the playroom, losing weight after baby arrives, and moaning about work (which is my dream job) blah blah blah seriously next time I go to whinge about such stupid things I am going to try to bite my tounge and think about what I do have, not what I dont, because the things I dont have really arent that important.

Eureka moment over... sorry for the long post

Replies

• ur absolutely right!!

i was in one of the ttc forums myself and feel blessed to be pg, especially after having a mc earlier in the year

i really hope the ladies ttc get their bfp's soon, it takes over ur life hoping to have a baby

xxxxx
  • I have nothing to add but what a lovely post jmpappon. It certainly makes you look at things in perspective xx