Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012

Morning Sickness???

Hi Ladies

How are you all? I think I am having a return of morning sickness. I know some of you have had it all the way through and I really feel for you.

I never really suffered badly. I just had a lot of nausea and tiredness but it seems to have returned this week. Been feeling really nauseous and shattered all of the time. Has anyone else had a return of morning sickness?

On the positive side, I am grateful to be pregnant and having this experience. Bubs is kicking away furiously today so I couldn't be happier.

I've decided to go for the flu jab. I read in the newspaper about the lady that lost her 3 year old and also miscarried her baby last year through swine flu. I don't want to risk coming own with flu.

Hope all is going well for everyone x

Replies

• GP, I went back to my docs & they said its unlikely to actually be morning sickness at this point, and more like reflux because the baby is pushing on your stomach pushing up the acid, which makes you nauseous & sick.

My doctor put me on mucogel which you take 20mins after every meal, and then before bed at night and i've only been sick once. It's made a big difference for me x
  • Thanks LIB. I'm seeing my doc on Tuesday so I will ask him then. x
  • I didn't have bad morning sickness just nausea like you but have been feeling it again more recently. I've also had really bad heartburn and diarhorea (sorry if TMI!). I just put it all down to everything changing and hormones!