Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cravings

has anybody had any cravings yet?? i seem to like a food then go off it and onto something else! i have never been one for peanut butter but i just HAD to buy some the other day and been having peanut butter sandwiches for lunch ever since!! i find i like the texture more than the taste and opted for the seed sensations nutty bread and it was sooooo crunchy!! yummy!!! i am also loving dried fruit too which i usually dont eat! i am team yellow at the mo but my craving with ds was choc covered peanuts and with dd it was fruit so its a mixture of both now which doesnt help me in the 'guessing' of the sex!!! image

anyone else had any weird cravings? iv heard of people wanting to eat mud or coal!!!!

xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    I started off with craving fresh orange juice, specifically tropicana and grapes, then that teetered off, and now its the occasional bag of pickled onion monster munch. Not really got to the stage where I just have to have something just yet, but I guess thats because i've been used to just throwing everything back up x
  • Options
    This week, coleslaw, particularly in cheese sandwiches. Had one every day for last few days. Couple of weeks ago, oranges, and before that supernoodles. I wouldn't say I have to have it right now, but it's definitely more appealing at the moment!

With my DS anything crunchy, so apples, grapes, celery. I definitely have an increased sweet tooth and also develop a liking for fruit, which normally I'm not a big fan of.
  • Options
    I'm not too bad on craving stuff, I more have stuff I want to avoid. Can't seem to stand fried chips at the moment (or fried fish), feels like it's too stodgy and makes me feel ill.

Did crave full fat fanta (orange) up to about 18 weeks about once per day when at work, but now gone off it.
  • Options
    Louise, I'm the same. I can't remember when I last thoroughly enjoyed a meal! x
  • Options
    I just crave food! My cravings have varied from day to day but cream of tomato soup has been big for me, and cheese, and super noodles! I've been craving hot chocolate the last few nights but haven't had any in the house so must remember to buy some on the way home today!! Definitely fancy sweet food more since pregnancy, normally I'm not that big on sweet stuff. Maybe I'm just greedy!
  • Options
    My cravings seem to change everyday. They don't last long though, a few days to a week and then I can't stand them anymore lol xxx
  • Options
    I too cant remember the last time I really enjoyed my food.

Im gonna make sure theres pate in the fridge for coming home with baby though as Im so missing that.

Only thing I think I like more now than I did was pickled onion moster munch and salt and vinegar mcoys. Rice pudding maybe.... lol now I think about it theres a few things thats ive really took a fancy for but if I didnt have em it didnt matter.

xx
  • Options
    My craving is just food! I will eat anything and everything - just seem to be hungry all the time.

McFlurries and orange ice lollys were my thing a few weeks ago but now its blueberry juice and chocolate snack a jack rice cakes....im eating way more fruit & veg that normal! DH thinks he's on a diet coz he usually eats my left overs but im not leaving him anything!
  • Options
    hi everyone

sparkling water is mine!! very random and i've no idea where it's come from. I cannot get enough of the stuff. I'm not really a fizzy drinks person but it's all about the carbon this time around.

Last time when i was having Addison, it was vinegar in the early stages and fish and then in the latter, i had a real sweet tooth and actually drove down to asda at stupid o'clock at night to buy cream cakes ( i don't even like cream)!

R x