Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012

facebook group

i thought i belnged to this but i cant find it anywhere. Can i join the group? My name is sarah landfear and i believe i am the only one on there - there is a beautiful picture of toby smiling as my profile picture x

Replies

• Could you also add me to the group please? My name is Victoria lowe picture of a fireplace with names on it thank you x
  • hey girls. Danielle Bell started the group and she's just had her little girl Ruby by section. she seems to be doing well and Ruby is just adorable. not sure how often she checks this site so might be best to pm her on facebook.

here's the link to her page so you can send her a pm

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=682173409

Rach x
  • Oh thank you I will do that. I check Facebook more then this website! Victoria x
  • i may be able to add you ladies on the group but think i will have to add you as fb friends first. i will search for you and add you with a pm saying who i am

xx
  • hello could you try to add me too please! my name is jenny padaruth and i am pretty sure i am the only one on facebook, thanks so much!!
  • Jenpom,

I have found you and added you as a friend. Danielle has made me admin on the page so should be able to add you all. Sarah, I have tried to add you to the group but not sure if you need to accept first.

I think I have pm'd you other ladies!

xx
  • Sorry ladies, I've been more of a lurker than a poster, always on facebook tho so would like to be in the group.

Search welshka and that should be me - profile pic is of me and my gorgeous Freddie x
  • Still want to join but can't seem to find you as a friend SweetasSugar. Any chance you could try again? Thank u!! X