Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

sooooooo fed up!

im super impatient.....was 9 days early with my ds but still a week to go with this one! keep getting bouts of strong contractions that get worse then just stop dead....and i know shes gonna be a big baby. Just want to go into labour, everyday im thinking this is it....guarantee i will go overdue...well just thought i would whinge think my partner and family are sick of me and my moods this week lol....has nobody else popped yet? must be quite a few due dates been and gone? x

Replies

• Tell me about it! Today is the closest I've been to having any activity when I had a couple of hours of mild contractions which stopped, then had 3 really sharp pains which also have stopped! Now I've just got period pain. I just want her here now & to be able to get back to normal.

Another girl who is on a fb group im on has gone into labour today a few days early. Other than that I've not heard of another ladies yet x
  • horrible not being able to do much...feel useless for my son at the mo as i cant go far in the car.....or handle much in the way of taking him out on his bike etc...when baby is snuggled up in her superpram we can start going beach for windy cups of tea and chips again lol have really missed doing all my outdoorsy mum stuff....not very encouraging that everyone i know is going overdue lol
  • I too am really fed up, and like you givepeasachance I feel sorry for my daughter as she's missing out on our normal goings on! Just wanna feel normal again!

Im still a bit behind you ladies at 37+4 today. I was 2 days early with my DD so hoping I am early again.... think I'd go crazy if I went over but got a feeling it may happen!! Dont have the midwife again til the week after next but really hoping I wont need that appt!

xx
  • same here all the way through i thought i had a feeling this one would come early....mostly because of how big ive always been but i have a strecth n sweep booked for 40+4 i really will have gone loopy if i aint had baby by then....good luck girls hoping it all kicks in soon!
  • I'm with you on this one ladies. My DD is suffering at the minute as well as I'm not able to play like we usually do and walking to the park virtually finishes me off! I've also got sausage feet, cankles and can't fit my rings anymore :roll:

I also thought this one would come early....mostly because I didn't want it to as it would clash with Christmas and New Years (my SIL birthday is on 29th and husbands is tomorrow so they suffer with holiday time birthdays!).

Here's hoping that we won't have too much longer to wait.

MM

39+5
  • me too. now 5 days over. had a sweep yesterday and the registrar said i was already 4 cms dilated and had lost my plug. had cramps yesterday but naff all today apart from a bit of pressure. seriously pissed off now. went ten days over last time aghhhhhhhhhhhh so annoying. we had a growth scan yesterday. the sonographer reckons he's weighing roughly 8lbs 7 oz already so i really do not want to go on much further. i have an appt on monday with the consultant so hopefully she will allow me to be induced then if nothing at that stage.