Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

overdue it is then........

well unless something happens today....having lots of twinges but i have lots of twinges everyday.....seriously had enough and its causing friction at home because im so fed up and grumpy all my partner has to do is leave a cup on the desk and i bite his head off....so imagine how i reacted when he wore his work boots in the house lol......tried my own labour inducing remedies thought some sea air might help so i went for a windy walk along a good old cornish beach.....lets hope it works :roll:

Replies

• Options
    I know your frustration - and grumpiness...both my husband and mum are having to put up with it from me at the minute. I'm currently busy making social plans for next week to try and encourage this little lady to come out!

I had a sweep on Fri and am hoping that kicks something off. When are you next seeing the midwife?

MM

40+5
  • Options
    wednesday for a sweep....to be honest the way im feeling i dont think it will be long now but i dont even know my own body anymore....ive thought i was in early labour so many times over the last week im starting to ignore everything lol have they given you a date for induction or do they wait a bit longer for that? x