Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

facebook group

Replies

• Hi iggypop - I was in Due in Sept 2010.

Can someone tell me - if you join the FB group, do you have to become friends with everyone in it - ie can everyone in the group see your profile?

x

• You would have to become friend with me or kels124 whilst we add you in but can delete us afterwards ... because the group is secret its the only way as we have to invite you into it. I won't look at tour profile whilst in adding you if you don't want me to.. can honestly say I haven't looked at the other girls either ... I don't really use my main profile very often myself so don't think to look on others ..
  • I too haven't looked at everyone's profiles. I only go on the groups I'm in and update status's. Lol xxx
  • Bump! Anyone else joining us?!?
  • Heidilee brown and photo of my little boy so really cute lol x
  • Hey.. a few of you have messaged me but I can't find you on Facebook and because I only go on here on my phone silly BE won't let me respond you you on here! Grr! ..... I'm not sure if this works but can you click the below link and request to join the group? Please someone test for me!!

http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/groups/319872431416133?__user=508486081
  • If its doesn't work can you please message kels124 instead and she will pass on my details for you to add me (or her) x
  • Hi Iggypop, can I join? The link doesn't seem to work, though, I've just tried. I'll send you (or Kels a message in a min) xxx

• daisymooncow can you pm me and then I can add you? x

• Loopy did you just try to add me as a friend on Facebook? I'm really sorry, I forgot and rejected it, please can you add me again Hun? Lol. Thanks x
  • Hi Hun yes it was me I'll add u again lol x
  • hi, can i join the FB group please?  The only thing is my settings on FB prevent people from finding me in a search (stalker ex!), so could someone PM me their details and i will search and add them as a friend so they can add me to the group? xx

• I have added you loopy x
  • Babygirlsmummy I've only just seen this. Has someone messaged you now? I can't private message on here as I'm on my phone but let me know if you've not been added and ill sort it x
  • Hi can I join to pls x
  • Hi nikki if u pm me ur name and description of ur profile pic I'll add u to the group x
  • I'd like to join please image As long as my profile doesnt show as joined, might be a bit of a shock to my family just now.... xx

• HI Lisa,

If you PM me you name and description of your profile pic i'll add u. The group is totally secret so no one can see anything you post in there x

• It won't let me pm you there is no box to wright a message in