Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How are we all feeling?

Hi ladies!!

Haven't been on in a few days due to working late, by the time i have got home, had tea and then put ds to bed im shattered!! image.

So was wondering how we are all getting on?

This is my second pregnancy, feel much more tired this time around, boobs are more sore, and feel more sick!! First time with ds im sure i had more energy!

Also been feeling more tearful, crying at all sorts on the tv, i even cried at Back to The Future 1 on DVD the other night!!! image. How i managed that i don't know!!!image.

Have any of you told anyone yet? I have told my manager, deputy, and the 2 girls i work with but am sealing my lips now till i tell the rest of my collegues!! image.

Caz X

Replies

• Options
    Hi chick, I'm really tired at the mo, this is my 3rd image fell asleep last night at 6,30 till 9 pm, then 10 pm untill 7.15 this morning. And I've squeezed in a 2 hour nap this aftie image Nips are a little sore and boobs a little achey, no nausea today. Can feel cramping in my tummy which I know is all good and also lots of cm. keep thinking I must have come on and have to go keep checking lol xx
  • Options

I am exhausted!!!

Feeling sick, bloated, sore boobs and have a constant niggly headache - its great!!!

I had to bust out my maternity jeans this morning as I couldnt get my normal ones on!!

Bring on bedtime...

Joanna x

• Options

im shattered as well, but having a poorly baby boy doesnt help.

feeling sick is slowly creaping in and im contantly thirsty.

loads of cm and stretchy cramps as well.

xxx

• Options

I'm exhausted. Suddenly very sore boobs last couple of days. Nausea comes and goes.

Still getting cramps and very thirsty too.

Keeping expecting af too - wishful-thinking.

So scared its going to go wrong again but feeling very excited too...we haven't told anyone yet, its so different from last time, everyone knew really early on.

xxx

• Options

Hi girls!

I had a good sleep last night from 10.30pm till 6am this morning when ds woke me up and climbed into bed! Still i feel soooo tired!! Lol.

Wishful-thinking- i know what you mean by having to 'keep checking'. Still it doesnt feel real yet!!image.

Bambina_Mia- i need to dig out my old maternity jeans, i feel so bloated already, it so different this time around than with ds, DH says were having a girl, but im convinced its a boy- for now!!image.

Kels124, hope your little boy is feeling better, i too am having stretchy cramps, keep expecting af to arrive!! Lol.image

jojo13, im sooo excited, i can't believe how many of us there is now, 2 weeks ago we were all waiting for BFP'S!!! image.

Caz X

• Options

I've got the bionic fatigue going on as well, also got the lurgy just now so feeling pretty crap today.

Getting the cramps and cm as well, so keep checking too lol! In fact I did my 2nd CBD this morning, reassured that it says 3+ although also know from past experience that doesn't guarantee anything. But still it's nice to see it in writing againimage is that weird?

kels I hope your boy is feeling better soon.

jojo I know what you mean, have had 2 m/c recently and terrified of it happening again. 

we've told close friends, but I haven't even told my mum. I did both the other times but then after the 2nd m/c she got really angry and said I'd been doing too much and how it just wasn't worth it and I should have a break from ttc!!! so will wait till we know everything is OK this time before telling her.....

i know Caz thinking back to 2 weeks ago, think I'd just got my bfp, seems like so long ago!

hope everyone has a lovely Sunday xxx

• Options

Afternoon girls.  I'm lounging on the sofa and suffering tiredness - I'm sure it wasn't this bad first time.  I also have a rotten cold and cough which is also making me feel lousey.

I felt a bit nauseous this morning so I think it is on its way - it was awful last time!

Got a bit of CM but no cramps - presume thats ok?

I keep worrying constantly about everything as also feel old at 37 image

The weather doesn't help either!

Take care all

S xx

• Options

Hello again, ladies!

I've been soo exhausted recently, I need to force myself out of bed, and I actually fell asleep reading a book midday! Apart from that, there's not much, tender breasts, lots of cm, and light cramps. Like some of you ladies, I keep thinking it's just af coming, being pregnant is so unreal.. I don't have any morning sickness still, I guess it's a good thingimage

I told my boss because of risk assessments and all, her reaction totally surpirised me - she was like: oh that's wonderful, congratulations, I'm so happy for you! lol

We told a couple of our best friends and they actually started quarrelling about which prams are better - three or four wheelers (they want to buy us one), can you believe itimage

Can't wait till Wednesday, my booking in appt!

Owensmummy, can imagine you crying watching Back to Future lol

Wishful-thinking, I keep checking my knickers every time I'm in the loo haha

Love your enthusiasm about your symptoms, Bambinamia1

Kels, hope your baby boy soon feels better x

Jojo13, it's difficult not telling people, isn't it?

It's not weird to do the test again, Kittlelitten, at least not for me! I've done it again lol, used my second CBD a few days ago and then was worried all day because it still showed 2-3 weeks (it wasn't a week yet since last test). It's like I keep thinking that something will go wrong. You're right not telling your mum, her comments had not been appropriate, really.

Izzybel, cm is good, and there doesn't have to be any cramps. Maybe it's because it's your second baby, and your uterus is 'used' to stretching? xx

Girls, wishing you lots of rest and may that horrid fatigue go away! xxxxx

• Options

Hi ladies, oh my days, i feel soooo tired today!

DH is on nights and when he got up this afternoon and was cooking tea i had to actually go and lie down, thought i was gonna fall asleep on the washing line! lol.image.

Am planning on putting my beautiful DS to bed soon, will be watching BGT and then going up myself! Least im off work tommorrow!image.

Kittlelitten, its not weird hun wanting to see it in writing, i bought 2 cbd and loved seeing the 1-2 weeks and then 2-3 weeks!image. i too haven't told my mum yet, have told my boss, deputy and the 2 girls i work with but thats it for now, i told everyone straight away with DS, but prob gonna wait till i have had my booing in app on the 15th. It seems so long ago that the BFP appeared!lol.X

Hi izzybel, i hope you feel better soon, i too have had a rotten cold all week, just started to feel normal again now!X

Hi jollyJoey, feel like ive not spoken to you for ages, hope you are ok! Can't believe how the tiredness makes you feel, all the big changes in our bodies, preparing us for whats to come! I told my boss this week and she was very pleased also, saying 'I was wondering when you was going to have another?' lol.image. I can't wait for my app too, its so exciting isn't it!? OMG, i proper bluubbed at Back to the Future, the part where Marty's parents get together! Im so soft lol! X

Caz X

• Options

Evening Ladies

Can i just ask how far gone is everyone as you all seem to have symptons of some sort and im just little worried as i do not have anything at the moment, if it wasn for my test's i wouldnt even know i was pregnant, is this normal to feel nothing yet. x

• Options
    Hey ladies !! I'm worn out!! This fatigue thing really gets you! Not much chance to rest on a weekend cos the kids are all at home - roll on Tuesday!! I'm suffering with nausea everyday at the mo right up untill about 11am and then I get the odd wave sometimes. I find I'm dizzy quite a bit too , infact I've had a couple of spazzy moments whilst driving so I'm trying not to do much of that at the mo! Oh and I've turned in to Veiny lady!!!! Deep blue veins all over my boobs, wrists, up my arms and tops of my thighs!! Many more and I'll start resembling a road map of Britain!!!!! Been having a bit of cm not too much tho, no cramps as such just the odd twinge.
  • Options

Hi Ladies - nice to read about how everyone is doing.

Firstly, Charlotte76, don't worry about not having symptons, it's perfectly normal, and you should count yourself lucky!!

I am pretty sympton-less too really. I have been having some mild cramps (on knicker watch with you all!!), and am really pooped at the end of the day but other than that feeling fine. No sickness, no changes in boobs etc. Last time round I didn't feel too bad - just went off lots of food and ate really unhealthily for the first trimester!

We've been at a christening today and one of my friends said "you're not driving again are you?!" (we had a do last week with the same crowd). Hope it's not becoming obvious but I'm not a heavy drinker anyway and just make the excuse of not really being into alcohol after having had DD!!!! I'm sure all our friends are expecting us to announce number 2 sometime this year anyway!!

Well, BGT then bed with my Ovaltine!!

x

• Options

Hello all!

Charlotte79, don't worry about not having symptoms, as MrsT04 says count yourself lucky! Ive had a few symptoms, similar to my last pregnancy, but do feel more tired this time! Try not to worry too much hun image.

Hi Purple1979, i too am worn out can't believe how exhausted i feel the 2nd time around! I sometimes get a wave of sicky feeling it comes and goes really. My bbobs are also like road maps!!image.

Hi Mrs T04,lucky your not suffering too much with sickness etc, glad to hear your doing well image.

Caz X

• Options

Hi ladies, I don't recognise my body anymore! I'm sooo tired, all the time! It's like my body was swapped with somebody elses lol, it doesn't feel like mine anymore, you know what I mean? And that's only the beginning of changes haha.

Owensmummy, it's good to have bosses like that lol

Don't worry Charlotte, many women don't have symptoms at the beginning, and soon you'll see your baby at the first scan, and then your bump will be growing, and you might have all that without ugly fatigue, morning sickness and unnerving crampsimage

Purple1979, veiny lady lol

MrsT04, it's funny to find excuses for not drinking without actually spilling the beans! I'm going for a hen do soon, what do I say then? lol xx

Goodnight ladies xxx

• Options

Hi jollyjoey - re the excuses for not drinking - I think sometimes you have to wheel out the good old "I'm on antibiotics for such and such" - doesn't always work, but worth a try!!!

Sitting at my desk at work but really don't feel like doing anything! Tiredness is certainly kicking in, and having one or two moments when I feel slightly icky, wouldn't say nauseous thank goodness, just a but yuk - hopefully mind over matter will see me through! My arms were aching after drying my hair this morning, and I felt really wobbly after 30mins in the swimming pool with DD yesterday!

Saw the doc on Friday so she will have sent my referal through to maternity - wonder when I will hear from midwife?! Last time round it all got a bit messed up and I was about 14wks when I finally had a booking in appt!

Have a good day girls x

• Options

I'm still under the weather with this rotton cold and coughing like a trojan - keep worrying that I'll scare the baby but I know its silly and all fully cushioned!  The thing is I can't take anything for it apart from Halls Soothers!

I must be run down as I've also developed two cold sores - I'm looking very attractive these days !! image I can't wait to start to feel better soon, although I guess sickness will then kick in!

Jolly Joey - I tried the antibiotics line and said I had a urine infection.  People didn't ask any questions after that image

Mrs T - I've had a couple of moments of nausea and normally when I get out the bath.  I guess we're all waiting....Hope you get your appointment sorted.

Take care everyone XX

• Options

Hi ladies, been so tired all weekend.

Back to work tommorrow, on a late shift too image, looking forward to weekend already! Lol.I have been to one of my friends today, who's little baby girl was born last week, she is gorgeous and it has made me very very broody! image. Still hasn't sunk in yet, ds was very gentle with her and said to me 'Mum you have a baby?' lol.image. Went to my doctors to pick up a wee sample bottle this morning so will ahve that confirmed next week hehe.

Hi jollyJoey, i know can't believe how understanding my boss was, which is great news. I know what you mean about your body not feeling like yours, im suffering a lot with tiredness, more so than last time, and have been having cramps in my legs which was a symptom last time too.X

Hi MrsT04, i can't wait for my booking in appointment too, mine will be next tuesday, can't wait to actually see a midwife again and get it properley confirmed! Hopefully we wont have to wait too long! X

Hi izzybel, hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than having a cold, i was the same last week when i had a cough lol.X

Speak soon ladies XXX

• Options
    Hi all can I join you x
  • Options

Hey girls! Its great to hear how everyone is feeling - am finding it all very reasurring!

I have been feeling quite tired also, although over the weekend I hardly did anything, but went to work yesterday and was knackered!  I have also had a few waves of nausea - usually about 3pm, but doesn't last long.  Feels v strange that I'm kind of willing the nausea along! My boobs are feeling full and heavy and have a few veins which are quite visible. Also the area around the nipples seems massive!

Had a really strange thing this morning - I have been feeling like I have been eating loads, so out of interest I weighed myself, and I have lost 6lbs?!! I did it several times as couldn't believe it - so typical as I'm always trying to lose weight and nothing happens, then this! I wonder if I am eating little and often more, and cutting out alcohol, and dont seem to have such a sweet tooth?

xxx

• Options
    Haven't been to bad to day bit tired but that about