Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013

Hi all!

Hi folks,
Well, found out baby number 2 is unexpectedly due think at the end of Jan, it has been a total shock, we were most definately NOT trying, yet we weren't really using anything to stop it (we had thought we were following the rhythm method, obviously not very well!)

We already have a daughter who was born August 09, I have a superb "mummy cult" of the BIS 09 girlies, we were all on here and YAYW together.

Going to trawl the posts and find out about you lot now, ask me anything you want, I loved this forum when pregnant last time, and I am sure that you lot will make it as fab again 2nd time around!

Been to docs, not got scan dates or booking in as yet, had horrendous sickness last time around, so I hoping that it may be different, but we shall see. Heartburn has kicked in with avengence and earth shattering tiredness, which isn't being helped by the insomnia that is kicking in at about 3am!?! Oh, and touch my boobs and you're dead!

I was formerly known as Betsygrub, but couldn't log in, so if I sign things Bets, that's why!

XxX

Replies

• Welcome! I am due late January too think I am 5+2 today and was not really feeling pregnant t all as I had terrible sickness last time too but today I have got awful indigestion which I got really early last time. Not been to my g.p yet, hoping everything is ok coz I was expecting more symptoms! Hope you don't get bad sickness again too then.x
  • Welcome and congrats on your little surprise!! It's number 2 for us too - I'm due right at the beginning of Jan. So 8 weeks tomorrow. Was feeling great tll exactly 6 weeks then the nausea has kicked in - comes on after lunch and is worse early evening. I was lucky as I escaped last time round!

My scan is booked for June 20th - seems like so long away!

Look forward to getting to know you. xx

• Hi libsy this is number 3 for us, we are also due at the end of jan. Looking forward to chatting with you x
  • Hi Libsy. Congrats on your surprise bfp! I'm due end of Jan too. Looking forward to speaking to you. image x
  • Libsy welcome and congrats!! I'm due 14th Jan x

• Hi congratulations libsy. I'm on to number 3 for me due around 10 jan look forward to chatting to you over next nine months. Xxx
  • Hi and congratulations.  This is number 2 for me and first was born in August 09.  I'm due 5th Jan xx

• Hi and congratulations to everyone.  This is number 1 for me so am quite nervous!! I'm due 2 jan.  It would be great to have someone to chat to. xx

• Congratulations Libsy and Mummy2be2013image Great to see you on the forum, looking forward to chatting with youimage xx Mummy2be2013, it's my first as well, I'm due Jan 7thimage

• Hello and welcome....congrats on your news, even if it wasn't quite planned!!!!

Looking forward to chatting image