Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013

3+ on cbd

hi everyone hope your enjoying this lovely weather?

just wanted to share with you all, i am at the most 4w 4d's and just got my 3+ on a cbd. was so shocked, thought i would have got another 2-3 ( i can not stop myself from poas lol ). after 2 mmc's i am seeing this a good sign.

has this happened to anyone else? x

Replies

• Hey mummy I must have Poas about 8 times so far just to keep telling myself it's real and I'm not making it up lol and mine went from 2-3 to 3+ that's a good sign to see. So congratulations to you xxx
  • Ooo! That's good mummy. Maybe I should try mine earlier than next Tuesday then. I'm 4+1 today, so maybe I should do it on Sat? Gonna do my last cbplus tomorrow just to be sure the line is getting darker still! I don't know what I'm going to do when I've run out of sticks to pee on! I'm kinda gonna miss it!! image x
  • Ooh I poas on Monday and got 2-3, but am 4+5 today so wondering whether I should hold off for a couple of days and do it again to see the magic numbers. It's a lot of money to do it wrong though

• True, Phoenix, maybe I'll hold off til Mon! image x
  • I don't think I will be able to stop myself from poas untill I have my early scan lol I just love seeing that 2nd line.

Sah was your line darker today? X
  • What does poas mean?please excuse my ignorance!!!!x
  • Sorry mummy it means piss on a stick x
  • Oh hahahahahahahahahaha what an idiot I am!thanks for that!x
  • Yes, def a darker line today. Going to my mum and dads with the boys for the weekend tomorrow, til Mon and not going to take anything to pee on! I will do my cbd on Tues morning. image x
  • Omg how are you going to cope lol.

I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow so should get my early scan date soon x