Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Knock knock can i come in?

Hi guys, can i join the Jan forum??! We found out we are expecting baby number 2 last week, still abit shocked as it was our first month of trying! We already have a DS who is nearly 3. I used to be a regular on BE when I was pregnant with him and made loads of great friends that Im still in touch with so I hope I can make some more.

This pregnancy so far has been completely different from my first, Ive had morning sickness since the day I found out, last time it didnt happen until around 8 weeks. Im not having the stretches pains like last time so thats a bonus.

I hope I can help with some advice for first time mummies, Im so much more relaxed with this pregnancy but remember how many nervous I was last time.

Hope you are all feeling well so far xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hello I am expecting number 2 as well, congratulations. I am only 6 weeks and feel tired but fine, no sickness yet but there is time yet I suppose! Had terrible morning sickness the first time for my whole pregnancy so hoping this time is different, looking good so far anyway. I was also so nervous and anxious the first time but am so chilled out about this one!x
  • Options
    Hi and welcome. I am expecting number 3, only 5w 1d so don't have any sickness but didn't have any at all with dd2 so might be lucky again. Wishing you a h&h 9 months x
  • Options

Congrats and welcome. It's number 2 for us too! I am 8w 6d today. Have suffered more with nausea this time round but it seems to be easing a little. Also, terrible bloating - I look about 16wks already!! I've had lots of growing/stretching pains too, but they seem to have eased off. x

• Options
    Hi! Congrats on your bfp! Do you know what date you're due yet? I'm expecting #3. I'll only be 5 weeks tomorrow, so not many symptoms yet. Just really thirsty and very achy back and legs at the end of the day. Hope you have a h&h 9months! image x
  • Options

Hi ppl can i join jan forum?? i found out last monday that i will be 6 weeks pregnant thursday coming this will be baby no2 ..... we are very happy we already have a little girl she is goin to be 3 in august .... i a feeling so different this tie as i have found out this arly that im expecting as i didnt know i was pregnant till i was 3 months with my little girl had no signs atall hope every1 is feeling well xxx

• Options

Thanks Guys! Looking forward to getting to know you all image.

Sah83 - Im 5 weeks today, I think Im due about 29th Jan, but am really just thinking the end of Jan as my dating scan dated me a week earlier last time and then he still came 4 days earlier than that! You must be due around the same time?

Tania89 - My little boy will be 3 in Aug too!

xxx

• Options

clairclaired2 - aww really, and your due around the same time as me im 6 weeks this thursday coming im due on the 24th january xx

• Options
    Tania89 - I'll be 6 weeks next Monday, due around 29th Jan.

My little boy is 3 on 11th Aug! Xxx
  • Options

aww my lil girls is the 17th xx

• Options

This is my first after only one month trying! Me and my partner in total shock! we are due 28th Jan, Im around 6 weeks. Havent told family just yet waiting on first scan in June. So scared as Im new to all this! Looking for friendly advice! xx 

• Options

Hello Claireclaired2, Tania89 and Lisa Thomson, huge congratulations on your BFPs and h&h nine monthsimage Lisa it was only one moth ttc for us as well, never thought it would happen so quicklyimage

Looking forward to chatting to you ladies xxx

• Options
    I'm due between 24th and 29th Jan, think I'm nearer the 29th. Don't know why, even though this is my 3rd I feel more anxious than I did with my first 2! I hate the limbo stage between having found out your pg and getting many symptoms. Roll on the 12 week scan! image x
  • Options

Hi peeps, hope its ok to join in?! Ive hovered around the ttc forums for so long and finally delighted to fit in! Im due the end of Jan with number 3. No symptoms at all, expect they will start in 2 or 3 weeks like my last 2 pregnancies.

Hope you are all keeping well and are as excited as me! Hope to share this journey with you all! x

• Options

Me too.....only it is only our first for us.

I'm not feeling too bad so far, but i am waiting for sickness to appear at anytime. My mum had it something cronic with me, so I am expecting it!

Love to all...enjoy the jubilee weekend.