Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013

Pregnant with my third :-)

Hi Ladies,

I'm Emma, I'm 32 from Guernsey. I have two boys, Oliver who is five and Zach who is 22 months. I did a test yesterday as I wasn't feeling myself. To be honest, i did the test to rule out pregnancy as my cycles have been long and I have been having irregular periods...plus I was on the pill!! So happy though to find out and such a lovely surprise.  As I have no idea when I ovulated I'm a bit stuck as to when I'm due!!  I did a clear blue digital test and it said that I conceieved 2-3 weeks ago, so I guess that means I'm five weeks, Congratulations to everyone, looking forward to talking to you ladies.

Emma x

Replies

• Wow bet that was a lovely surprise. This is my 3rd I already have 2 girls aged 18 months and 30 months. Look forward to chatting with you x
  • Congrats Emma! So glad it's a happy surprise! I'm also expecting #3 and Drs have given me my edd as 24th Jan, but I also have irregular cycles so expect it to be put back 4/5 days at my scan. Looking forward to chatting. image x
  • Thanks ladies, looking forward to chatting to you too image Had a scan today, the doc could see a pregnancy sac but says I am very early on, so still no closer to dates etc! My HCG level was  2268. Having another scan in two weeks. xx

• Congratulations Queenems, happy and healthy nine months, I bet you can't wait for your scan, I'm glad the first one went well. image

• Hi all, just wanted to say hello to you all as I am also expecting number 3 and am sooo excited (and nervous!). Had been ttc since end of September so thought it wasnt going to happen as I had suffered with a bad infection with the coil in August which i worried had complicated things!. I already have a DS aged 5 and DD nearly 4 and can say that absolutely no degree of planning went into them at all, unlike this one!! I am approx 5 weeks pregnant at the minute and due around end of Jan! Excited!!  image

Hope to talk to you all more soon x