Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

back from hols, and my scan pic:)

Hi girls I just came back from hols, trying to catch up with everyoneimage Had my scan on Tue, was soo nervous and anxious something will be wrong and there will be nothing there or no hb. When I saw the flicker of the heart and then heard it I was overjoyed and cried, everything is in perfect order and the pregnancy was 8 weeks+1 yesterday. I posted the pic and you can't see that much there, but at one point I could see the baby from its side (all 17mm of it) and I could swear a tiny arm moved just as if to wave to us lol. The doctor said the baby is moving in jerky moves. Now I believe there actually is a baby inside of me yay! Hubby and I are over the moonimage

It's been very busy on fb group and not so much on here.. Welcome to all the newcomers, huge congrats on your BFPs and happy and healthy nine months!

Owensmummy, how are you? I haven't seen you on BE recently? xxx

It's good to be back, girlsimage xxx

Replies

• Hi jollyJoey, im here!! I replied to your thread from this morning too so hope you get to see it!

What a wonderful clear picture! Bet you was so happy to see that little hb!! Its amazing isn't it?? So so happy for you! I remember my ds looking like a kidney bean on my first scan with him, so cute when the little arm waves at you!!imageimage.Lol.

Are you on the fb group?

Look forward tocatching up huni!

Caz X

• Yes, I'm on fb group as well. Lovely to have you here againimage x