Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hello Owensmummy!

Owensmummy, are you on holidays or so? How are you, you haven't written for a long time, hun. Hope all is fine, and there are a few girls to add to the EDD listimage Sending hugs xx

Replies

• Options

Hi jollyJoey!

Im soooo sorry, i haven't had time to come on- i haven't forgotten about you!!! I hope you are well. Im 9 weeks tomorrow, im doing well too, just been sooo busy of late, doing jobs in the house, working, ds's parents evening (he's 3!!!imagelol), and havent had time to get to the pc!!

Hopefully will have more time now its the weekend, time to chill finally! I see the mw on the 13th of June which still seems ages away, so hopefully the 12 week scan will follow soon after! How are you? How was your holiday? Im gonna have a look over the threads tonight and catch up with everyone, can't believe how many ladies are DIJ !!Lol.

Look forward to catching up with you!

Lots of love,

Caz X

P.S- thank you for not forgetting about me!image.

• Options

hi Owensmummy, I'm glad all is goodimage I'm afraid I can't chat much over the weekend, I'm working two twelve hour shifts haha. My little beanie is almost 7 weeks now (9 pregnant), I can't wait to feel it kickingimage Glad I caught up with you xxx