Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013

Hello group, can I come and play too?

Morning,

Well after the initial shock, it is sinking in.

So, please can I come and play with you lovely ladies too?

x

Replies

• Welcome Claire and massive congratulationsimage It's gone a bit quiet here, most ladies use fb group. It'll be lovely to chat to you in DIJ xx

• Congrats Claire! Welcome to the group! Have a h&h 9 months. When's your edd? You must be near me. I'm due 29th ish. X
  • Hi Claire welcome and congratulations to you here's to a h and h 9 months look forward to chatting with you xxxx
  • Thanks ladies, looking forward to it.

I think we are due 27th, but I guess the scan will tell us a more definite date!

Not enjoying missing out on the jubilee celebrations, have become designated driver! I guess this is what we all have to look forward to..

Not feeling too bad at the mo, just super tired!

How is everyone else getting on? Have you all been to the doctor already? Scan?

• Hey Claire I know what you mean about being driver I've had to take that roll already a few times lol. I am due around 10 jan I've not seen anyone yet my first midwife is on 2 July and I'm guessing my scan will be around same time as I will be 12 weeks by then am do looking forward to it now these 12 weeks feel like a life time. Lol x
  • Off for a scan on monday. Had a bit of bleeding which freaked me out so took myslef to a&E and they have referred me to the early pregnancy unit for a scan.

They said my hcg levels were ok....so fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend all x x

• Fingers crossed Claire that your scan goes well, many women bleed in pregnancy and have perfectly healthy babies, try not to worry xxx

• Thanks jollyjoey.....thats what I am hoping for. Sorry for sharing, but bleeding has stopped. Which I hope is a good thing, all other symptoms are still there.

Hoping the scan goes well too.....will update tomorrow.

Love to all x x

• Hi Claire sooty to hear if your stress hope your scan goes ok let us know I to had the same thing Friday while I'm on holiday in America they did a scan to and all is ok and everything was perfect so preying your the same hun. Xx
  • Hello ladies,

Had the scan this morning and saw the heartbeat, which was amazing.

Also got told that I have a slight bicornuate uterus....thye onlyold work think it is slight, but also that explains why I bled last week. Which also means it coudl happen again...but at least I know what to expect now.

Told work today...been given a load of bumf to read about maternity pay etc...makes it all seem real now.

• Having to wave goodbye now....went to epu this morning and no heartbeat.

: (