Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

No real symptoms - worried!

Hi All

This is my first post in this forum so hello to everyone.  I am currently 8+2 and am getting worried that I don't have any real symptoms and those I do have seem to be less prominent.

I don't have morning sickness.  My boobs used to be really sore but are now just slightly tender to the touch.  I do get tired and do need to pee quite a lot...but otherwise I am not really feeling pregnant. 

I had a previous miscarriage in March and am petrified of a missed miscarriage.  

Is anyone else just worrying a lot.  I just don't want to get my hopes up and so can't really get excited about being pregnany. 

Sorry to moan

Replies

• Hello fridaybride and welcome. with dd2 I didn't have any symptoms, not even sore boobs and she is now 19 months.

I understand why you are worried but try and relax. Have you thought about booking a private scan? X
  • Thank you Muummy22.  I went to the doctors for my booking appointment this morning and she said not to worry.  I mentioned I was scared of MMC and she said that it is all part of being a pregnant woman!  She said you worry about this, then you worry about the birth, then you spend the rest of your life worrying about your child! 

I just have to wait for 4 weeks for the scan.

• Try not to worry be grateful!i have had terrible morning sickness with ds andnnowthisntime but today was a bit better and I started to worry then thought that's ridiculous just enjoy feeling well.having spent my last pregnancy I'll the whole way through I am hoping this one is going to be lovely.x