Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jan 2013
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12wk scans

Hi Ladies - bit quiet in here, but I guess you're all busy nattering on FB instead!! My scan is a week on Weds (20th) - just wondered when everyone elses was?

Hope you are all keeping well. I will be glad to get past he nausea/constipation/generally feeling rough stage!!! First time round seems a doddle in comparison when I look back!

x

Replies

• Hi ! My scan is booked for the 2nd July - 2 weeks next monday image  I'll be about 12 1/2 weeks by then!!

Had a early scan last week due to some bleeding measured 8+6 only a day out on my calculations , saw little heart beating so all is well! Did find out that I have a "Steeply retroverted uterous" which made scaning a bit tricky!! 

• Hi ladies, I have mine on July 2nd as well! And the scan today measured my baby at 9+5, three days less than what I thought. Looks like were due date buddies, Purple1979! How far will you be on the day of your scan, MrsT04? xx

• I will be exactly 12 weeks!
  • Mines not until the 17th July, when I will be 13+5! Too long!!!
  • Hi mine is on the 20th june and i will be 12+2  so looks like were due date buddies Mrs T04!!

Looby that is far too long its driving me mad having to wait 9 days!!

Is anyone else slighty nervous?? i have had two scans already due to 2 previous mc but it still doesnt ease your mind!! x

• Hi All

I just got my letter today!  5 July when I will be 11+5.  I am so nervous!  I had a 6 week scan and saw heartbeat but am really scared about 12 week scan and the chance that I may have had an MMC.  I think that is quite a normal worry though! 

x

• We had a scan last monday as I had some bleeding which scared the crap out of me.

Got a midwife apt in two weeks, so hopefully we will get a 12-week scan date soon. Purple 1979 - what does that mean? Is it to do with the shape? We got told I have a slight Bocornuate uterus, but the epu and gp seem to not be too bothered about it!

Hope you have all had a good weekend. x x

• It means that my uterus is laying down towards my spine instead of sitting upright. Having a full bladder for the scan ment that you could hardly see any of my uterus because the bladder is in front of the uterus - I think! It would explain why I don't get the feeling that I'm gonna pee myself every 30mins!! Apparently it should right itself by 12 weeks.