Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

12-week scan :D

As the title says, we had our scan this morning and it all went well- I am sooo relived! Lots of our friends and relatives have been having problems so I was rather worried.... Am very very happy now though! imageimageimage

Was so incredible to see our baby. The view was pretty clear, though not as good as with my son, and he/she was fidgeting about. Heartbeat was nicely visible too and all bits where were they are supposed to be. Just amazing that this tiny person (55.8mm) is inside me right now!

The sonographer was very friendly and made us 2 pictures (1 far better than the other I must admit):

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/395615_10150426790432680_638432679_9057862_619267654_n.jpg

Good luck to everyone else for their upcoming scans. Can't wait till our next one!

Replies

• Yey!! perfect little bean image xxx
  • So pleased it all went well for you x
  • Aww, lovely piccie Spring x
  • Brilliant picture... so clear...

Show the other one... pleaseeeeeeeee image
  • Oh sorry... We were away for X-Mas so not had the chance to get on here before now!

Thank you very much ladies! image According to our notes the view on the scan was only satisfactory... I think my son's ultrasound was slightly clearer, but that might be more due to him having been older/bigger or maybe I had more fluid in my bladder?

Anyhoo, this is the other picture (like I said, not as good image ):

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7163/6601041441_9531607b43_m.jpg

Any guesses to the gender welcome!

• Great news on your scan Spring! Sorry for slow reply, have my parents-in-law over from Australia so not been on computer much at all. Beautiful pics anyway, that first one is so clear! No guesses on sex from me, I don't think the nub is visible as the legs are bent...but I'm no expert in the nub theory so maybe I'm wrong image Congrats again anyway!.x.