Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

Newcomer?

Hey everyone. Well happily after 4 miscarriages trying for our first baby at the age of 37 I can join this group! Am 13w2d today and due on 1st July. So excited and keep prodding belly for a bump but sadly just rolls post Christmas!

Replies

• Hi Fozzie,

Congratulations and welcome!

I'm due on the 9th with my second, have my first scan tomorrow so v excited/nervous!

Hope your feeling well and wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy image
  • Hey there. How did you get on? X
  • Hi Fozzie

Welcome to the group. You must be so happy to be into the second trimester. Look forward to chatting

Xx
  • Hi Fozzie,

My scan was great thanks, had to do a bit of jumping around to get our little monkey in the right position! They've put me back a day so now due on the 10th.

Have a stinking cold at the mo, hence not been on here for a few days. Hope everyone is feeling well, roll on the bloomin' stage!
  • Hello Fozzie

Welcome....

I am Emma, my second is due 2nd July (so day after you)

I have a huge bump already.... I think it had room to move up (tummy not recovered from my son) I look 5 months image

Just popped out over x-mas.... so i am sure the bump will pop out overnight,,... hehe
  • Welcome fozzie!! Lovely to have you with us, huge congrats. Look forward to getting to know you over the next few months.x.
  • G/C Hi Fozzie - I remember you and just wanted to say I'm so pleased to see you in this DI group. I hope everything is going well for you xxx
  • Congratulations foozie and welcome