Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Woohoo second trimester!

Sorry I've hardly had time to come on here

Had my scan on 21/12 and all was good, and today marks the start of my second trimester so glad to have moved up! I've been moved forward a day in my dates too

Hope you are all well

Replies

• woohoo...

Please share scan pic (if haven't already)

I find it hard to remember the group and keep up todate... unlike the last time when i was baby free....

Plus have a very active FB group from my DS.... (easier for me to keep up with FB then BE)

my god isn't time flying xox
  • Yay!!! It's so exciting isn't it? Glad your scan went well...time for us to really start enjoying pregnancy now we can relax a little bit!.x.
  • Pleased your scan went well and you have 1 day less till your due date image

Now that we are telling people that we are expecting everyone asks how I'm feeling - Well, fine now image

Anyone radiant and glowing yet? Any sign of any bumps and movement?

No proper bump to speak of yet, just bloating at the end of the day. However on new year's day I felt baby! Was lying in bed in the morning and a bit of my lower tummy felt all tight and hard so I put my hand there and the was a bulge! It fit into my cupped hand and then disappeared. Have since then had it in slightly different locations and hubby has felt it too and there is nothing else it can be? image

Happy 2nd trimester ladies!