Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cravings?

Has anyone had any weird or interesting cravings? Mine have been pretty boring and exactly the same as both previous pg's.

Anything salty, especially chips! this week, it has been oranges and orange juice (i dont even like juice!) The random one has been hubba bubba bubble gum????? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Still really fancy it.

Also am i the only one who hasnt had 12 week scan yet? Its on monday i should be 12 +4. Feeling really nervous about it, especially as all my symptoms disappeared last week for nearly a week and i have been worrying!

Hope you are all well xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Heyy.. ive not had any cravings.. but then havent had any other pregnancy symptoms either..

I am still waiting a date for my 12 week (i had a private scan so now know my exact dates but in terms of NHS scan date 12 weeks will be this coming tuesday.)

I enquired with the hospital who said my midwife had missed my last period date off the form so they had no dates to work with - oh and my address was wrong and theyve had to send everything back to her so cant even process it! - stupid woman!!

Soo glad i had the private scan now or i would be tearing my hair out as will definatly be at least 2 weeks now!

Dont think its unusual for your symptoms to change/disappear around the 12wk mark... keep us updated with your scan details image xx
  • Options
    I will be 12 weeks on Thursday, the last week or so I have been craving fresh orange and lemonade! I cant get enough!

I get my scan 1 week today, I can't wait, I'm sooooooooo excited.

We had an early reassurance scan at 9 weeks just before christmas, so we could tell family over christmas.

How did your scan go?

• Options
    I have been nuts for hula hoops and salted mccoys. I'm not usually a big crisp eater but love salty snacks like crisps and pretzels. Apparently this is a sign of a boy! We have our 20 week scan in early March so it will be interesting to see.

I've gone off bread and sandwiches and also keep making tomato, mozzarella and avocado with pesto for lunch which I can't get enough of!

Last pregnancy I wanted pork crackling, mango, jelly, cheese and tomato toasties and chocolate angel delight! Little girl last time.

Xx
  • Options
    Salt and vinegar crisps (walkers only) never really ate crisps before. Yummy x
  • Options
    Well I finally have had my first craving... I have gone off loads of food... to the point if I see some food I actually feel sick!

I hate sour cream crisps... I mean like really dont like the horrid things... only yesterday as I was doing the weekly shop I walked past the crisp aisle and there was a party bag size of the horrid little things... I picked them up and by the time I was in my car was eating them... I ate the WHOLE bag within 10 minutes... :lol:

I think its soooooooo odd how you can really not like something then suddenly crave it???

xxx