Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

Guessing bump gender... lets all have a guess!

Hello,

I do not want to know if my bump is a boy or a girl at the 20 week scan... but I have my suspicions I am having a boy... not sure why and I really dont mind either way.

However I thought I would start a thread and put on everyones own guesses as to the gender of the bump that they are having and we can see if at the 20 week scan or birth how many of us were right or wrong!

Forum Name - Guess - Actual Gender

1.) SheffieldYrose20118 - Boy -

2.) Honey1310 - Girl -

3.) Helenlouise - Girl -

4.) JoeyJoeyJojo - Girl -

5.) MrsBxoxo - Boy -

6.) trixie - Girl -

7.) Spring - Boy - Girl image

8.) Isabellasmummy - Girl -

9.) Bebedeux - Boy -

10.) Abump4011 - Boy -

11.) Pomki08 - Girl

12.) Jenjen25UK - Boy-

13.) Eteam - Girl - Girl image

Please let me know if you want to add to this and I will include you on the above list!

I just thought something fun would be nice!

xxx

Replies

• Sound like a good idea.

Honey1310 - girl -
  • Thanks ive added you to the list! exciting!

xxx
  • of course you can join, ive added you to the list!

xxx
  • Hmm my daughter keeps saying she's going to have a little sister so I'll go with girl image
  • Can i join...

MrsB - Boy...

No reason... and dont mind either way image xxx
  • hiya, thansk for your psts everyone, ive updated the list!

keep them coming!

xxx
  • Yep I don't mind either way at all, just want a healthy little one, but from the very start I've been feeling like it's a girl!!

trixie - girl
  • Thanks Trixie, ive added you to the list! image

xxx
  • Can I join in too please?

I'm gonna be awkward because I think we're having another boy (friends and family had all girls recently so gotta be time for another boy I reckon lol), but hubby and most other people think it's a girl! 4ish weeks till we find out!!!

• of course you can join spring, ive added you to the list!

I cant wait to see how many of us were right or wrong with this! ha ha!

xxx
  • sping whens your scan as both our edd are close, mines 13th feb. i'll guess girl for me for now but no sure until scan xx
  • Our scan is on the 16th- Offered us the 13th, but hubby couldn't get that off image

• I always thought DD was a girl but am really swaying towards boy this time. I'll be happy either way as having another girl would be nice for my daughter and pretty cheap as they will both be summer babies so we won't need any clothes.

It would be nice to experience one of each though and I think hubby secretly would love a boy to play football and starwars with. We have our scan in 6 weeks so well find out then.

Like everyone I would just love a healthy happy baby more than anything so don't mind if it's pink or blue

Xx
  • Hey ladies! I have added you to the list! im getting very excited by all this now!!!

Like you I agree the main thing is a healthy baby, I truly dont mind what I have but something tells me a boy... no idea why and I always refer to the bump as a her... so who knows??? ha ha!!!

Keep them coming ladies!

Hope you all are having a fab week and starting to feel better as you hit the 2nd trimester!!!

xxx
  • Mm gosh, I have a feeling it's a boy as lots of my symptoms are different with this baby! But it will probably be a girl..
  • Hiya, I have added your guess to the list image

It wont be long until some of you ladies find out (assuming you find out at your 20 week scans!)

Have a fab weekend ladies!

xxx
  • I think I am hainvg another girl. No idea why really - only that I keep thinking of it as a girl and referring to it as she but then I already have a DD so may just be used to saying she.

I don't mind either way and can't wait image

• Hiya, added to the list!

Who wants to find out at 20 weeks?

xxx
  • updated... we are starting to get these now!

Ive added Springs results and Jen's guess! image

xxx
  • Oh never spotted this...

I had girl vibes from day one... had gender scan at 16 weeks and then confirmed at 20 weeks scan last week...