Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else still really tired?

Hi ladies,

How are we all feeling? I am still absolutely shattered & am beginning to wonder when this tiredness will lift! Other than that, all seems to be going well.

Just wondering how we're all doing

Dx

Replies

• Yes I am still feeling incredibly tired. Last time I started feeling back to normal by about 14 weeks but this time the tiredness continues but then I suppose it doesn't help that i am running around after a 9 month old who isn't sleeping at night at the moment
  • I'm exhausted! Hope you all feel better soon xxx
  • Yep, I was hoping that once I got to 14 weeks the tiredness would wane but it hasn't. At least the nausea has subsided. Really want to feel normal ( ish) again! image
  • I am constantly shattered still too!!!

Let's hope this passes soon for us all

xx
  • Me too. I'm still shattered and have nausea. 14 weeks today so hoping it gets better soon. Mother in law is starting to think I'm milking it which is making me really annoying me to put it politely. Xx
  • That would annoy me! lol... hang on in there!

xxx
  • Since yesterday I have now come down with a stinking cold, so am feeling thoroughly bunged up! I am back at work today having slept for most of yesterday, but am sitting here now, absolutely shattered & sniffing like there's no tomorrow :roll:

At least it's Friday tomorrow!

Let's hope we all feel better & start to blossom very soon!

Katie10uk - don't let your mil get to you. I've found myself saying "I'm fine, I'm only pregnant" this week & then have given myself a kick to get back to reality and realise yes I am pregnant, but that surely means that I should take extra-special care of myself instead of trying to run around like a lune, trying to prove I'm capable of a full time job, being a mother to an active toddler and a devoted wife!

Dx
  • You're right. Growing a new life is very taxing both physically and mentally. This us our first so I'm not running around after a baby but having a stressful full time job is hard especially when you just feel like puking the whole day. She is coming over for tea tonight and I've tidyed around as best I can, puking inbetween might I add! OH put me to bed when he got in, he has been very good but I just know she will have something to say about me being in bed and him doing all the cooking. She is constantly telling him he needs to rest and relax like he never gets a chance to. Last night on the phone she said to him surely she should be past this stage now. When i got on the phone I was telling her how my tummy had been turning over (I was thinking it could be bubs rolling around, know it's too early to feel kicks) she just said the baby is tiny there is no way it's that, it's probably wind! Talk about raining on my parade!! Anyway I feel better after getting that out! Hope she is on her best behaviour tonight. Xx
  • Mother in laws - think they are all the same !!