Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

Can I join you?

Hi ladies, I know I'm a little late getting involved but wondered if I could join you? I got my BFP in November but didnt want to post anywhere until my scan. All my dates pointed towards a due date of Aug 3rd, but at my 12 week scan I was given a date of July 28th.

Initially I posted in DIA as for so long thought that's when I would be due. I seem to be the only person in the world who isnt on FB, and most of the ladies in DIA are on a FB group so it's really quiet in there. Would you mind if I joined you guys - especially as I am DIJ and there seems to be a lot more activity in this forum.

Thanks NTT xx

Replies

• Hello! Just wanted to say hi & welcome you to the forum. I find this forum invaluable - I did with my first pregnancy too. Loads of helpful advice & support and friendly too! Is this your first baby? How's everything going?

Look forward to getting to know you better over the next few months image

Dx
  • Hi

Welcome to the forum. I think it's quite quiet on here so it's great to have someone else to join and post

• I've been thinking it's a bit quiet at the moment - much more than usual. I thought my internet connection might have been at fault!

Dx
  • Hiya, great to have someone else on our thread! image

You are due 4 days after me so we are close image

Time is going fast... Soon be summer! Eak!

Big welcome!!!

Xxx
  • Thanks for your replies ladies - I feel very welcome already ;o)

This is baby no.2, I already have a little boy who is 21months so it will be a busy time once July comes! d27b, how old is your LO and how are you finding things 2nd time around? -So far the preganancy has been quite tough with sickness and tiredness. I have been on anti-sickness tablets for the last 10 weeks and thankfully things seem to be slowly getting better - although I'm expecting the tiredness to last the whole time seeing as I have a very energentic toddler ;o)

Looking forward to getting to know you all, NTT xx