Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Good luck for your 20 week scan spring :)

Can't wait to hear if you are pink or blue! I think pink image

Xx

Replies

• Hehe thank you! I am rather nervous actually....

Hubby thinks pink too, but even though I wanna call bump "she" I'm gonna say we're having another boy. Friends and family all had girls recently so is bound to be a boy in the mix there somewhere!

Scan is at 4pm so I'll update later. Gonna see my friend's baby girl in the neonatal unit straight after which I'm very excited about.

• Wish mine was today!!! did you carry differently with your son? I have a feeling mine is a boy but alot are saying they think I'm having a girl!!

Can't wait to hear all about your scan image))

Xx
  • The pregnancy has been quite different so far and a friend of mine mentioned yesterday that she reckons I'm carrying differently. Looking back at photos I didn't even have a bump at this stage last time! image x
  • How did it go hun?? Xx
  • So apparently baby is very shy! Had the cord and a hand in the way image Sonographer said she is veering towards female, but couldn't be certain... little pickle! :lol:

All is well though and was lovely seeing our baby again!

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/419329_10150538934407680_638432679_9450465_548775688_n.jpg

• Wow that's a fab scan pic image when us your edd? Xx
  • Amazing picture.. funny the little one wants to keep you guessing a little longer!!

Soo looking forward to ours to see the differences from 12weeks.. little wait for us yet.. and dont think were going to find out!! xx
  • Lovely picture...

Hope you are another pink... so far found July full of pinks image

Congraz
  • aaw lovely! so exciting image
  • oh how cute! image

Thanks for posting Spring

xxx