Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling baby's movements????!!!!

Hi ladies,

I'm now 18 + 4 and have felt a few of my baby's movements but they are not very regular at the moment!

Anyone else feeling baby or worried when it's not regular?!

Thanks

Xx

Replies

• Options
    I think it's too early to feel regular movements as baby still has so much room in there. I'll be 22 weeks on Wednesday and only just the last couple of days can I feel baby having active spurts throughout the day. Please don't worry about that yet image

• Options
    Thanks spring! I didn't expect to feel anything yet but now I have I want to feel it more often lol!

I've got a Doppler so have been listening to baby's heartbeat which is fab!

Hope you are keeping well image

Xx
  • Options
    We had a poorly toddler yesterday (threw up on me 3 times so I was very grateful hubby was there to help clean both of us up lol).

I'm loving this stage of pregnancy as the movements are just a lovely reminder of the little person in there rather than it feeling like they are trying to break out like it does towards the end! Just wish baby wouldn't sit on my bladder all day - I'm sure she/he was actually kicking it earlier! image

We have a doppler too and use it once a week just cuase it's such a lovely sound to hear their heart racing away in there. Must get round to recording it on the PC.

• Options
    Hiya,

Ive had bubbles popping feeling in my lower abdomen for about two weeks. It's amazing!

It's not like real kicks, just subtle little flutters.

They weren't regular to begin with, I even thought I was maybe wishfully imagining it, but the last 4/5 days each night without fail I feel regular bubbles movement. It last longer too.

It's great, but it will be a few more weeks before I feel real kicks, I can't wait for those to start.

Don't worry, it won't be long before you feel regular little kicks! image

Xxx