Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where is everyone?

Hi ladies,

Just windered what's happened to everyone? There are a few of us on the July/Aug/Sept facebook group but only about 5 I think, just wondered where the rest of you are hiding? image I didn't miss a Due in July only facebook page or something did I as seems really quiet in here?! Hope you're all well anyway.x.

Replies

• Options
    I'm still here and was wondering the same!!

Xx
  • Options
    Hi there, I still pop in occasionally but have been mainly lurking. I've been pretty poorly and waiting on blood results to see if it was something that could affect the baby but got the all clear last week and 20 week scan looked all ok image So feeling a little more upbeat about the pregnancy again now. Will try and post a little bit more often x
  • Options
    I know its so quiet here, about 2 weeks ago we had loads of activity but its slowed right back down again image

I think a facebook account was set up but im not on facebook so I hope people still come on here.

Its our 20 week scan on Monday, I just cant wait! image

Hope you are all doing well and looking forward to the weekend!

xxx
  • Options
    Glad there's still a few people around image

Penstemon - congrats on getting the all clear last week and your 20 week scan looking good!! That's great news. Hopefully see you around here a bit more now.

Sheffield - good luck for your scan tomorrow!! So exciting. Let us know how it goes and put up some pics when you get a chance image

.x.