Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sheffield good luck with your scan today :))

It's mine too at 13:30! What time is yours?

I'm excited/nervous!! Hoping we stay team yellow and all is ok!

I'm now the size of a house!! How are you doing? Xx

Replies

• You have just made my day for remembering! image

I've barely slept with excitement!!!

We are at 11:30am, I'm so excited image

I'm huge too, it's my first and I showed very early and I honestly look at least 6 months, my MIL wants me to ask them to heck there isn't a twin hiding in there! Lol image

I will let you know how it goes hun.

How are you today? I can't wait to hear all about your scan too! image

Xxx
  • How did you both get on?

• Hiya,

It went very well image

My placenta is posterior (not anterior as my MW has thought), all measurements / checks went good so we are very happy.

It was amazing to see our bump again, very wriggly, it was lovely. We were both in awe of seeing our little one again, wont be another 20ish weeks until we see him/her again.

We didn't ask to know the gender, though we were not asked if we did want to know. The MW asked us afterwards if we knew the gender, we said we didn't ask as we didn't want to know. I asked her how many couples found out and she said about 2/3 did. She went on to say some NHS hospitals won't tell you, even if you ask.

We really loved seeing bubba again, I was asked if I we felt movement yet, I said I've had lots of flutters which are getting stronger now image

We are hoping we'll feel a real good kick soon!

I'll try and upload a pic of the scan soon, can't figure out how to do it via my iPhone touch???

How did yours go jenjen?

Best feeling ever! image

Xxx
  • Aw yey image so pleased all was well and can't wait to see pics!

meet GG

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/jenjen0z/17b05c9e.jpg

And 20+2 bump pic!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/jenjen0z/fefc5cd9.jpg

Scan was perfect but he/she was a little tinker and wouldn't stay still for her to take proper measurements of heart and legs do have to go back at 23 weeks for another scan image all was perfect though it really was amazing image stayed team yellow too! Xx
  • Hiya,

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/yrose2011/BB.jpg

I cant stop looking at it and smiling! image

Hubby thinks its a girl from teh pic, I think boy... so if anyone else wants a guess please feel free! lol image

xxx
  • Omg that is the cutest scan pic! Can see the little face image)

Do you have a pic of your bump? Xx
  • Wonderful pictures ladies!

xxx
  • I love the pics! I keep staring at my scan, I know I am biased but s/he is soooc cute! lol image

xxx