Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

Come on July mummy's!!!

Hiya,

I keep looking every day and there are rarely new threads, its so quiet. I am not sure if this is due to Facebook?

I am not on facebook and come on here for much needed support from you lovely ladies. I love hearing your stories and having ladies all due the same time as me.

So please if you are all still here keep posting your thoughts, feelings... well anything, it would be lovely to hear from you!

Keep in touch ladies! image

xxx

Replies

• I'm stalking you lol!! I check back everyday too aswell as fb! How you feeling now you gave had your scan have you felt any kicks or anything? Xx
  • I'm going to post a couple of things to get people talking again. I miss all the banter from last time.
  • Hi YRose, I am not on facebook either but have had a rough couple of weeks with illness and Dd not being well. We are both getting better now so I'll be back on here more.

It was great to see that both yours and Jen's scans went well. I have mine on Friday and am flitting between nervousness and excitement. I think because of being unwell and looking after an unwell toddler I have not looked after myself as well as I should have so am worried about baby. I also have not really felt any movements - not sure if I've felt any to be honest and everyone says you should feel them more quickly with your 2nd :cry: so I'm worried about that too.....

I just can't wait to see baby again on Fri and like you & Jen we are team yellow too.

Take care

xx
  • It is soooo quiet. I check back every day too. Let's hope it picks up.
  • I will be thinking of you Pom, I am sure all will be okay and I am glad to hear you are feeling better now image

Dont worry about the movements, you may have an anterior placenta or something which can effect when you feel movements.

xxx
  • I have my 20 week scan on Saturday and i am very excited!! We aren't going to find out what we are having, will wait for the surprise!

Also very excited as we haven't bought anything yet so after the scan we are going to hit the baby shops!!

G xx
  • Hi,

I have my scan on tuesday very exciting! I have a very active baby....after complaining that I hadn't felt regular movemen the past few nights ( in the bath especially ) have been very entertaining! Hubby keeps missing it though!

I will try and get on more, can't access from work so that stops me from getting on!

xx
  • Eeeek scan tomorrow, can't wait to see our little bean again! X
  • Good luck with your scan Gemba. I had mine on monday and all looks ok. Baby was very active and kept covering face and sucking thumb. We are staying team yellow as want a surprise. Kicks have really increased over last few days. I'm loving it. Xx
  • Hey,

G/c from DIA - it's quiet there too - maybe those non-facebookers amongst us can join up together either here in DIJ or DIA - we are all at such similar stages?

What do you think? I miss having PG chats, but there are just a couple of us left in DIA that haven't skipped over to facebook.

CeeLou xx
  • Good plan! image

Maybe a due in not on FB due in summer 2012 thread so it's open to everyone?

Or just join us on here too? image there aren't many of us here but everyone is lovely image

Xxx
  • Hay Ladies hope pregnancys are going well and babies and bumps are growing and kicking well x After having 2 boys I am now expecting my 1st girl so this baby really is ment to be in so many ways.

Was gembags xx
  • Hi mummies! Had my 20 weeks scan today. All ok and bean doing well.

I am due 29th Jul but will more than likely give birth in Aug xx
  • I do come on still.... just so slow moving.... so sort of given up at times lol

Is everyone somewhere else...

I have a bouncy FB group now and there is 150 of us... so never quiet there!!! lol

But BE was where i started out so kinda still hang around when can get on (with a toddler it isn't easy )
  • I love the idea of a 'Due in Summer' thread - perhaps we should pick a DI months page and start a thread and those of us from different DI months can 'direct' the non facebookers to it?

It is all starting to feel very real in this summery/spring weather!

CeeLou xx