Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Share your cravings!!

Haven't had any wierd cravings although I seem to like cream again after not eating it for about 8 years.

Really enjoying crisps...and marmite on stuff.

So basically all the really unhealthy stuff. If I talk to one more person who had a craving for apples I'm going to go mad.

I haven't weighed myself recently but I must be putting on about 2lbs a week.

Replies

• Hiya,

I havent craved anything as such, more just gone off stuff and need to eat something every 2/3 hours!

I am feeling bigger each week... I am determined to try and not get crazy big but at the same time if I need to eat I need to eat! (thats what im telling myself! lol)

xxx
  • I've just eaten about 8 reeces pieces...I'm going to be huge...but I'm enjoying a bit of freedeom.
  • lol... I have already eaten 3 easter eggs this year! :lol:

oooops!

I just love how the chocolate taste fromt he big hollow eggs, I eat half of one probaly every 3 nights (in one go), hubby eats the bits you get with them as im not interested, its just the big yummy chocolate eggs I want! lol image

xxx
  • Not really craved anything as such but found myself really wanted olives the other day so I have a jar of them....

I never used to eat chocolate but have been eating more of that too.....

xxx
  • I couldn't even start listing all the things I've insisted on eating this pregnancy! I had hyperemisis and am still being sick every morning so I don't see them as much as cravings as the only things I can stand to eat.

At the moment I have to have cornflakes for breakfast, falafel with houmous and pitta for lunch and spagetti carbonara for dinner as many times a week as my husband can stand!

I have been through lots of phases such as pepperami, babybel, maltesers, shortbread, wensleydale. I could go on!

It was the same with DD but I was able to eat more normally by this stage with her. Oh well - its only a few months!
  • Have eaten loads of cheese and chocolate. Not sure it's really a craving or just enjoying not being on a diet for a change! Had avoided the scales, but was brave last week and was relieved that i'd only put on 11lbs. Didn't think that was too bad?
  • I completely agree on the easter egg front. I love the sound of the egg cracking and then I eat the whole lot - hubbie gets the insides or extras. I haven't had an egg yet..which is really good for me.
  • lol you are doing better then me!

penstemon... I darent weight myself...its just too horrid to thinking about! :lol:

xxx
  • Mine is sweet or fruity things!fruity Ice lollies, ice cubes and I'm

Now tucking into a mint aero yoghurt!!

I'm huge!! Xx
  • lol... enjoy! image

(Jen - ive posted my bump pic for you.. im huge! best stay off those eater eggs now I guess! lol).

xxx