Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Comfy leggings from next

Juat thought I would let you know that I just purchased a pair of over the bump maternity leggings from next. They are so comfy. The over the bump bit are a bit big but even so really comfy. Much better than the gap maternity leggings I purchased last time. Definitely going to get some more

Replies

• Thanks!

I am living in leggings at the moment, I am too scared to try "real" trousers as I feel so HUGE now! lol image

I have had a pair from newlook which didnt last long as they split at the seams, then I got 2 pairs from H&M and they seem much better.

I got loads of cheap leggings too from Primark in large sizes (they didnt have mat ones) but I got them in about 2 /3 sizes bifgger then me and that enables me to put them over my bump with lots of room to spare... for now! lol... these were ??3 each, the ones from h&m were about ??15 each.

xxx
  • The ones from next are ??12 I think. I am quite picky with leggings as I find cheap ones fall down and feel uncomfortable so am very pleased with these next ones