Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Can I join!

Hi,my name is Danielle and my baby is due in July.

A little bit about me, I have a daughter called Macie who will be 4 in June and this is my 2nd baby. Am over the moon to be pregnant, I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years ago where the foetus was growing on the edge of my womb. I had to have emergency surgery when this ruptured at 12 weeks and had to have my tube and part of my womb removed due to the damage. We didn't know if I could have any more babies and have been trying ever since really!

Am currently having a good pregnancy, although am signed off work at the moment due to severe pain from my womb scarring. So just trying to keep busy and have been reading through the forums!

Look forward to speaking to you all x

Replies

• Hi Danielle,

Welcome. Sorry to hear you've been through so much but great news that you are expecting baby no.2 - Congratulations. Will you find out what you are having? Have you had your 20 week scan yet?

I am 20+1 and already have a Dd - we resisted temptation again today so are team yellow.

I really hope your pain eases soon and you can enjoy the next 4 months or so. I lok forwrad to hearing more.

xxx
  • Hiya,

It's great to have another lady in the July group! image

Feel free to post lots of threads! The ladies on here are lovely and really helpful image

I hope you feel better soon, just get plenty of rest if you can.

I'm sorry you have been through all that you have but I'm so happy to hear of your pregnancy and look forward to keeping you company over the next 5 months image

A little about me, im in my late 20s, hubby early 30s, this is our first baby and we are so so so excited but also constantly worrying! Lol image thus why I love coming on here for advice, chats, tips and much more.

Have a fab weekend!

Xxx