Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wow! Hubby felt baby move this morning!

Good morning ladies!!!

Wow!!! What a morning! We were laid in bed this morning (I was surfing this website! Lol) when I felt strong flutters, the odd one feeling more like kicks, I grabbed hubby's hand and he rested it on my lower tummy for five mins and I kept feeling movement but hubby didn't, sigh!

Then little one gave a HUGE kick and my hubby's face just lit up!!! It was amazing and we quickly called parents to let them know!!! Totally amazing image just had to share this with you guys image

Xxx

Replies

• Options
    Mine did too last night. He was beside himself. It's just an amazing feeling. Thought I would relax more now I can feel him/her but get worried when I dont feel anything for a couple of hours and have to take myself off for a quiet sit down til it starts again. Xx
  • Options
    Lol I think I'll get like that too! image

I'm excited as I tend to feel it when I'm resting on an evening / morning, roll on more kicks tonight image

It's such a great feeling isn't it!

Xxx
  • Options
    Amazing isn't it! lovely hubs felt baby too image they will get stronger now it's so exciting and feels more real image)

Xx