Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Jul 2012

14 weeks left to work!!

Well I have finally agreed holidays and maternity leave, finish up on 20th June taking 22 days holiday then starting mat leave 21st July! Really can't wait as work at the moment is driving me insane!!

I hope baby arrives on time image xx

Replies

• Oh that's exciting!

When are you due? It's all becoming real now isn't it!

I'm still debating when to leave work, I'd like to work as far as I can for money reasons but Id prefer not to work too much either near my due date!

Xxx
  • I'm 26th July think our dates are pretty close! roll on July image xx
  • Exciting times! i am sure the closer to due date the more ready to finish work we will be. Although it will be weird leaving work, it is so exciting counting down the weeks isn't it?!!!

I am due 10th July, finishing 8th June so 11 weeks left and counting! image
  • I have 3 weeks!! Can't wait! It's only because of the nature of my work &im

Self employed so needed to finish well b4 July. Going back at the end of 2012 tho so itl b around 9 months off. Got my toddler tho so I won't b a lady of leisure!! :lol:
  • I have 10 weeks left... finishing last week of may... few weeks annual leave... then baby due 2nd... so will have a month to get ready i hope...

They wont let me go over... so not as worried as about wasting weeks....
  • I am on maternity leave but go back on Monday 26th march so only have one more week off and then I am going back full time for 6.5 weeks. Dreading going back but I suppose it's only 6 weeks. Roll on 9th may.
  • Im very jealous,I only get 3 months paid leave so working right up until due date. Have to say I might take some annual leave for week before if I cant handle travelling up to London on the train anymore!
  • But you get 24 weeks SMP after that surely??