Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Jul 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

26 weeks tomorrow!!!

Title says it all...

Cannot believe in 14 weeks my little princess will be here!

IF 14 weeks... could be 13 weeks.... (making me June) if have to have another c-section....

Only 9 weeks left at work.... (but of that only 25 working days lol) Finish at 34+5 weeks... three weeks annual leave then start mat leave on 18th june...

Crazy how fast time is going...

Had GTT test.... no call yet so think i am in clear...

So much to do and so little time (need to get my son out of the nursery and into his big boys room.... which needs clearing out first.... ) then some manor changes to he nursery (more girl friendly)

Loads of clothes for her... even found some nappies in size 1/2 so started getting thngs...

So how is everyone.... Sorry i am hardly here.... (should be around more when have mat leave lol)

Replies

• Options
    I'll be 26 weeks on Wednesday and yesterday my colleagues at work were really shocked when I said I had only 9 weeks left at work. I think a lot of people struggle to know how much the pregnancy in weeks means so if I tell them that I have less than 3 1/2 months to go then they tend to say "that's not that long, is it?" I know! And I'm so excited to meet this little person! I've got my fingers crossed for a slightly early arrival in June.

We ordered baby's cot the other day and it's getting delivered next week. Makes it so much more real when you start decorating their nursery etc, doesn't it?

I've started buying bits for my hospital bag as well and will get that packed in a month's time. Looking forward to all those bits.

Got a 4d scan booked for the end of April when we will finally find out if baby is a boy or a girl so I can then go crazy buying clothes! image

• Options
    I'll be 26 weeks on Wednesday too and it does seem a bit surreal!!! I felt like the first 12 weeks took absolutely forever to get through and since then the time has just started to fly. Not sure about you girls but my calender also gets crazy busy from now on with various social outings like weddings so when I look at my diary it seems like I'm busy every weekend between now and when bubs is due!

I think we might be a June delivery too as my dr thinks he will likely induce me at 38 or 39 weeks due to a couple of issues, which means we will only have 12 or 13 weeks to go potentially. Madness! We have a lot to do too; the pram, nursery furniture and car seat are ordered but that's it!! I've got a basket full of stuff saved in my John Lewis account that I need to actually get ordered and think we then need a day out to go and get all the rest of the bits and pieces like toiletries for baby and me, hospital bag stuff, as well as nappies etc! LEt alone clothes for bubs, I haven't bought a single item of clothing yet! I didn't want to do it too early but now I'm starting to think I need to get myself moving a bit :lol:

Anywya, glad you're both doing well girls and lovely to see some activity on the forum! Keep us updated on your progress.x.
  • Options
    i'm nearly 24 weeks, and it seems to have suddenly slowed down for me! Only 6 weeks left at work as i've got 6 weeks annual leave to take before mat leave starts. I cant wait to be off work, i've had enough already!

Havent bought anything yet and have nothing left from my other babies, we gave it all away! Need to start i think!

I am loving this sunny weather, makes me feel all excited that summer will soon be here! xxx
  • Options
    Things are in fast forward for me....

Just move my mat leave forward a week... with annual leave i now finish around 18th May... giving me a bit of time to get sorted....

Loads to do... so little time!